Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Your One Stop Wedding Services

I never imagined wedding decorations can be so fun '\'(^o^)*/ I started decorating my wedding, and now I have been having fun helping others do theirs.  Here are some photos from my wedding.  If you like what you see, know that Triptophonic Studios have artists available for crafty projects for any events!

Our wedding was named "love a little" wedding (our last name is Little) and the decoration was based on a fantasy forest theme. 
I always had a picture of my family & I laying on a big green field, somehow that make me feel peace and safe...
Evangeline Handmade made dolls based on Mark, I and Yellow (n_n)v, and here's a picture of my safe haven.

Wood logs for the forest fantasy theme...these were the table center pieces.
The wood logs had moss glued on them and we drilled holes so tea candles could sit in it :)
We had a photo booth set up and had props for photo opportunities.  And I made fake 'us" to welcome guest at the door~
Custom made wedding clothing for your little ones
We also had a chandelier made to hang in the hall.  


custom jewelry for the bride or bridesmaids...

So here's a re-cap of the services we have for special events:
*we pretty much make it unique for you ... 
1) We do custom jewelry, and have been very successful with custom wedding jewelry.  We design them to work with the wedding theme or color you have in mind.

2) We have professional photographers who are able to take care of your engagement and wedding photos, and...

3) We do custom photo booth for your wedding, from design conception, building, to professional photography services.  A one step package to ease the media needs at your event \(^o^)/

4) We also have wedding planners on staff, let us know how we can help you!

5) All these, at very affordable prices.  You ask why? because we are a group of artists, who are down to earth, who tries not to bring in the real word reality to the package, but with fun and artistic workmanship, hence the $ tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment