Saturday, June 2, 2012

Life can be Colorful within Choices

May you find the special things you like to do - unlike directing a movie, life has no 'Take Two'.  

My favorite saying from my husband: " You are too young to be bored", and it makes me think twice before I complain about things.  May you make the most out of those precious time for meaningful events.  Life can be colorful within choices... do it before you lose it.  I hope you find inspiration from this wonderful article written by Marina Keegan (copied from ABC News website)  It touched my heart, and I am so glad I still have the time to do what I want to do.  

Love a little more everday, Angela 

"Opposite of Loneliness" by Marina Keegan

PHOTO: This undated photo released by the Keegan family shows Marina Keegan, who graduated from Yale less than a week earlier, died at the scene of an automobile crash in Dennis, Mass., May 26, 2012.










No comments:

Post a Comment