Monday, December 27, 2010

Family beads and buttons for this Christmas ...

Back and white beads accompanied by pearl and flower printed buttons 
grandma's old earrings as the focus piece, accompanied with tear drop shaped crystal
This Christmas, besides working on new jewelry design for my winter collection, I have been busy with family custom orders.  One of my kind customers came in with her mum's old buttons and beads.  She wanted her sisters, nieces, daughters/in-laws to keepsake a little family's "treasure."  

We used the buttons and beads to match up with each and everyone's personality.  The mums like gardening, so I gave flower centerpieces and a simpler design for them.  The daughters had a little more 'oomph' in colors~ Since the younger generation likes outdoor activities, their pieces were created with a nature theme in mind :) I can't wait to hear from the family how Christmas was for everyone.  It makes me smile when I make something meaningful this Christmas <3  

Pink and red buttons gives a pretty cherry blossom view
pink blossoms leading to the beauty of nature


                   ~  flowers.bees.honey~
Seashore Gems
Seashore Gems

Next blog, I will have pictures taken on my new creations themed Winter Wonderland.  Triptophonic Studios wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment