Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Custom wedding jewelry

Brides and bridesmaids are some of my favorite people to work with.  Nothing beats meeting someone who is beaming with joy and happiness and I am honored that they consider my jewelry pieces for their special day.  I want to sincerely thank Mary and her ladies for liking my work, and letting me showcase these beautiful photos (credit: Life is Art Photography) on today's blog.  Thanks again Mary, you were a pleasure to work with and your wedding was angelically beautiful! 

I had a theme, "The Royal Family" whilst creating the bracelets paired with matching earrings
Custom made with bride's and bridesmaid's family beads and buttons

Bride's jewelry stands out as the only silver pieces among the bridal party



headpiece made from bride's family treasures

 

No comments:

Post a Comment